The best way to insure that your Zerand equipment will function properly and with the utmost of efficiency is to:
- Use parts manufactured in strict accordance with the original manufacturer’s specifications and tolerances.
- Parts inspected in house by Zerand’s own “Quality Control”
- Have your equipment serviced by trained and experienced Zerand service technicians with a deep understanding of the original equipment manufacturer’s practices and standards.
Contact Service Parts at firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Field Service at email@example.com
Evaluate the condition of your existing equipment
- From the unwind, to the stacker, trained and experienced Zerand service technicians will evaluate the current condition of your Zerand equipment. Following the visit we will provide you with a detailed report complete with service and replacement part recommendations to allow you to bring your Zerand equipment to an optimal operational condition. Evaluations would be performed at reduced service rates with portions of the amount paid for the evaluation returned to you in the form of a credit towards follow-up service.
- Evaluations can be limited to individual units (i.e. cutter, stripper, etc.) or can be performed on complete equipment lines.
- Following a detailed check list our trained and experienced mechanical service technician will perform a visual inspection:
- Check conditions of major mechanical components.
- Check conditions of mechanical drive components such as belts and gears.
- Verify pneumatic and hydraulic settings and the functionality of pneumatic and hydraulic systems.
- Check the condition of lubrication lines and systems.
- Verify the correct operation of interlocks and guards.
Scheduled and Preventive Maintenance and Training
- We can tailor an Annual Service Agreement whereby two (2) or four (4) times a year a trained and experienced Zerand service technician will visit your facility to perform routine service and repairs on your Zerand equipment. You will have the option to specify the length of the service visit and whether the service would be for mechanical or electrical service. (The number and length of the visits will determine the actual cost.) A detailed report would be provided after each service call complete with service and replacement part recommendations.
- Zerand offers a General Maintenance Program whereby a trained and experienced Zerand service technician would perform scheduled preventative maintenance on your Zerand equipment including scheduled lubrication, inspection of belts and other recommended preventative maintenance operations. A detailed report would be provided after each maintenance visit complete with service and replacement part recommendations.
- Whether it was installed last week or in the last century, Zerand offers complete general maintenance and operational training on all Zerand equipment to assist you in keeping your operators and maintenance personnel informed and keeping your Zerand equipment operating optimally.